Friday, January 21, 2011

The first three weeks

I think I've finally found something I can stick with :)  The photo-a-week project is definitely more manageable that last years Project 365.  What I also like about this project is there are no rules as to how the photo can be taken; meaning you can use your cell phone camera, a point and shoot, dslr, etc.  The photo doesn't have to be edited or anything fancy, it just has to be your favorite shot from that week.

I've kept up with taking the photos so far, just not with posting them :)  Here are my photos from the first three weeks:


Taken with my iPhone using the Instagram app


I stood outside in the freezing cold for what seemed to be forever trying to catch this icicle dripping...I guess my patience paid off :)


The little guy on the left patiently waited for his turn to eat. He finally got tired of waiting lol.


If you like taking photos, you might enjoy participating in this project too!  You can join anytime (I just officially joined yesterday.  If you do decide to join in, let me know.  I would love to see your photos!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can see that you're off to a terrific start with these 3 photos, wow! They're all wonderful but I just love that middle one, you really did well in catching that drop coming off the icicle!! They do say you have to have a lot of patience when it comes to photography:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete