Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010: A year in review

Happy New Year!!  I hope your year is already off to a great start :)  I know that I am posting my 'year in photos' post quite a bit later than everyone else who did them.  But, better late than never, right?  I've posted one of my favorite photos from each month in 2010.  Some of them were posted here previously, and some never made it to the blog.


January
my lion kitty

February

happy birthday to me


March

North Scituate Baptist Church




May

my first photo shoot


June

glowing mums

July

the reservoir at sunset

August

b_DSC_2541
first family photo shoot

September

lighthouse at the beach during the hurricane over Labor Day weekend

October

autumn afternoon

November


Emeril and his sweet tooth


December

Christmas lights

I am thinking about participating in Project 52.  My attempt at taking a photo a day for project 365 last year fell flat, but I think I can handle posting one photo a week :)  You can check out Project 52 here if you'd like to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos always leave me in awe and these are certainly some of the most fabulous ones you've taken!! Such a wonderful way to review a year:-) My oldest brother is a professional photographer and he took part in the Project 365 last year...sent me every picture:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete